Monday, August 11, 2014

Post #1 About Me




So this is a blog for my typography class. I am not sure what to post here. I'm new to blogging. We also had to post a picture. Yay! I'm not one for posting online much so this will be very new and out of my usual comfort zone. Hopefully I'll be better once I am posting about other things besides myself. I like words, text, and writing, so maybe this class will show me new side of those thing I've not seen before.
I am going to school for a Bachelors of Fine Art, Graphic Design. I have been working on this four year degree for 5 years, this semester starts my 6th school year. With working towards this degree I have used Adobe to create my projects for class. (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.) I would have to say Illustrator and InDesign are my favorite. InDesign for it's paragraph styles and Illustrator for just existing.
Outside interests include reading (mostly fiction/fantasy), video games (Nintendo is my fav) anime, and Lisa Frank. I will always love "nerdy/geeky" things I cannot hide it. Bright colorful things (also shiny things) will always attract my attention. And that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment