Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Infographics!

I found this infographic here. I found this one first I picked it because it was an infographic about infographics. Created by Ivan Cash I couldn't find the year thought the year of the article is in 2012. A better view of this one is found here.


I found this infographic here. I really loved how organized this one was. It is very simple in it's design but gives lots of information. It shows superhero influenced by animals. Created by Tim Leong for his book using infographics to talk about superheros. I couldn't find the year but the article I took it from was written in 2013. A better view of this one is found here.

1 comment:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.ออกแบบนามบัตร

    ReplyDelete